Tuesday, November 13

Two thumbs up!

Today were a fairly uneventful day.

Aside from the usual silliness that occurs at the school these days nothing exceptional happened. Nothing except that once again Me been reminded thet Me were doin the job that be fittin me like a glove.
Recently Me been focusing more on training teachers than students and there be a tremendous amount of satisfaction in seeing people take me advice and become better at what they do.

Creation is the fountain of youth.
Taking ideas and bringing them to life.
It be like puttin milk on yer rice crispies and hearing the Snap, Crackle & Pop.

Does any other cereal come to life like that?
Oatmeal sure don't and granola is way to sedate and well disciplined to create a ruckus in the bowl.

What about other foods?
What about people?Me be knowing some people that remind me of Beef Jerky. Some remind me of pudding. Wouldn't it be cool to have a friend who smells like yer favorite dessert? Think of all the calories you could save by just having them around.

Me been hungry fer a long, long time.

Me no got nuthin but the water of life.

8 comments:

The Grunt said...

I need someone to smell like stromboli today.

Pink said...

Oh ya. Someone who smells like cannoli from Vanieros...heaven!
xx
pinks

Scary Monster said...

Ain't Stromboli the guy who kidnapped Pinoccio and tried to put him out on the street to turn tricks for him?

STOMP?

Scary Monster said...

Pink baby, the freudian slips are getting the best of you. You love the cannoli?

STOMP.

Serena said...

I have overwhelming urges to hug people who smell like vanilla, chocolate, strawberries, mint, bananas, bread pudding, pumpkin pie, lemon tart... I should be stopped.:)

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Me prefer hot apple pie. SQUISH!

idobcool said...

My cereal turns my milk all chocolaty does that count as a ruckus?

I wish everyone smelled like cinnamon.

puerileuwaite said...

I used to enjoy Taco Bell, but the sight of those huge caulking guns they use to fill the tacos proved too intimidating.

So now I spend most of my time at Handa, oops, Panda Express.

Chipolte seems to be popular with the ladies, on the other hand. I think they see it as more of a value than Der Weiner Schnitzel.