Friday, June 8

More movie stuff

There be a lt of good quotes coming from people in Me last post's comment section. Me really liked the one from Karyn. Long, but woth reading out loud.

There be more movies that me wish me could quote from. Scenes stick in me head, but Me be unable to pull lines outta me memory.

MONSTER'S LIST OF MOVIES HE WISHES HE COULD QUOTE FROM.
A fish called Wanda.
Young Frankenstein.
Train, Planes and Automobiles.
Weird Science.
The French Connection.
Blade Runner.
The Philadelphia Story.
Casablanca. (or any Bogart film)
Five easy pieces.
Cool Hand Luke.

Me no got no new ideas.

8 comments:

The Grunt said...

Good choices. Cool Hand Luke is one of my favorite movies of all time and I even wrote the movie's title into a song I wrote.

Pink said...

Excellent. I laugh my ass off at Fish every time as well as trains planes and automobiles. When I keep travelling overseas, I always feel like one of those characters. Err...you can see I'm more of a comedy fan.

Scary Monster said...

Cap'n~ Post the lyrics. Post the lyrics...Better yet, play the song and post the music too. Do the you tube thang!

Pink~ Me just loves the way Kevin Kline mangles Nietze.

Camille Alexa said...

"Hump? What hump?"

Scary Monster said...

?????

G-Man said...

...No it's eyegore!

(French Connection)
"Do you pick your feet in Poughkepsie"?

(Cool Hand Luke)
"I can eat 50 eggs!"

..."What we have here, is a failure to communicate!"

Sun Follower said...

Louie: Why did you come to Casblanca, Rick?
Rick: I came for the waters.
Louie: But this is a desert, there are no waters.
Rick: I was misinformed.

Karyn said...

I can only quote Wanda & Young Frankenstein... but dang, those are funny ones. Take a new look at them; you'll find something sticks with you.

Or try looking at IMDB and searching for memorable quotes from those films.

Have fun, SM!