Saturday, June 9

Collective Craziness

A Post a day be not an easy thing for me to do.
Being of limited brain power, it be difficult to maintain high levels of originality, eloquence and intelligent verbiage.

This time Me believes that me has found a way to tie in a new concept that will allow every one to participate in the post thereby forming a web within the web.
Iffin ya don't understand what me be talkin about then yer in good company.

Below is a joke.
whether it be good or bad doesn't really matter.

What does matter is that Me will post the punch line in me comments section.

Me would be extremely grateful iffin you could post a single punchline to a joke that you like in the comments section as well and then post the body on your blog. This way folks that visit will see only the punchlines and have to visit you to get the whole gag.

This just might be a fun way to tie all our posts together for a short time.
Give it a shot, It will be cool!


Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It’s a beautiful day and love is in the air. Marie leans over to Pierre and says, "Pierre, kiss me!" Our hero grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie’s lips.

"What are you doing, Pierre?" says the startled Marie. "I am Pierre, the famous French fighter pilot! When I 'ave red meat, I am to 'ave red wine!" She smiles and they start kissing. When things began to heat up a little, Marie says, "Pierre, kiss me lower."

Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and starts pouring it all over her breasts. "Pierre! What are you doing?", asks the bewildered Marie. "I am Pierre the famous French fighter pilot! When I 'ave ze white meat, I am to 'ave ze white wine!" They resume their passionate interlude and things really steam up.

Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, "Pierre, kiss me lower!" Our hero, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap. He then strikes a match and lights it on fire. Marie shrieks and dives into the river.

Standing waist deep, Marie throws her arms upwards and screams furiously, "PIERRE, what in the fuck do you think you’re doing?"

Our hero stands up, defiantly, and says, "I am Pierre the famous French fighter pilot!...

14 comments:

Scary Monster said...

When I go down, I go down in flames!"

Unknown said...

FUNNY! OK, so dirty jokes are game.


"Don't you want to have kids?"

Aza said...

Great idea!

"They're both cheap, fast, and if the rubber breaks, you're dead."

ThatGreenyFlower said...

I like this, too! Unfortunately, I'm a lousy jokestress.

Hmm.

Ok, here: "Not only did you put the entire engine back together correctly, but you did it through the muffler."

Serena said...

"Just take two," Brenda replied. "The rest are for your father."

http://missbegotten.blogspot.com/2007/06/for-scary-monsters-collective-craziness.html

NYD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NYD said...

This is your best idea yet!!!!!
"The last thing I remember is the look on the poor monkey's face as he tried to stick the cork back in."

The Grunt said...

I get on here way too late to do this thing, but I will do it anyway. Hold on a sec.

The Grunt said...

He doesn't want his wife to know he is screwing the next-door chicken.

This is fun, man!

Sun Follower said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

paul said...

aaargh, i'd like to join in but since i have an exam tomorrow i really don't have the time
please do a post like this again some time in the future, i've got a great one ready to be translated
ciao

puerileuwaite said...

"Joe, you're a vet."

The Joke

Karyn said...

"Nope; could lead to dancing."

leelee said...

Better late than never..right?

"No", the Irishman said, "from skippin..."