Sunday, March 18

ERIN GO BRRAALLLCH

Happy St. Pat's to one and to all.
Lets go out drinking,
lets have us a ball.

Put on a green shirt
and maybe a hat.
Erin go braless,
me like the sound of that.

Start with a Guinness,
some holiday cheer.
Up with the Irish.
And grin from ear to ear.

A plate of some cabbage
and corned beef to boot
Fill up the stomach, but
leave room for the hooch.

Abuse our bodies and fuck up our minds.
Knock back the Bushmills,
till were deaf, dumb and blind.

We'll cheer and toast
till one of us falls.
Many will puke,
and hold up the walls.

The guy me just met
is me buddy for life.
Me gave him the blarney,
and felt up his wife.

Thank God for the Irish,
and the booze we consume.
Me loves the excuse,
to be in a barroom.

5 comments:

puerileuwaite said...

At least you wear green all year 'round.

Serena said...

Oh, look at you, Scary, all dressed up for St. Paddy's Day. Love your Blarney poem. Have another Guiness, and may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows you're dead.:)

Mayden' s Voyage said...

Me and my Monster are off to make a Martini! Extra olives (he says he likes them!)

Thank you SM...for everything :)
I sent 2 photos- but I am afraid there will be many more-
I might even have to put some on my "photo" blog :)

Hugs :)

tfg said...

I didn't know you were a McMonster.

Scary Monster said...

Pug~ yup, with envy.

SJ~ Will be drinking plenty of Guinness and holding up the walls.

Mrs.C~ Make the martinis dirty and put in extra olives, Me ain't had dinner yet. Can't wait for the snapshots!

tfg~ Only for the day. Now go forth and bring me a shamrock shake.