Saturday, November 17

A twirley second hand.

There be a tiny moment, the tiniest of moments when the present becomes the past.
One moment yer coming and then you've gone.

Can ya tell me where ya coming from or where ya going?
How did ya get here?

The Vixen got her hair styled today.
It took four hours! four hours that just happen to have made me one very happy Scary Monster.
There be some things that take make time stand still. This be one of them.
She looks so damn beautiful that Me gonna sign off and leave you all with a happy thought:

Love is fire. It can warm you on a cold morning or set the world aflame. If you wake up one day and yer life is in ashes just be thankful that you've lived through the passion.

STOMP.

Me no wearing asbestos.

9 comments:

The Grunt said...

I could use an elixr like that because it is freakin' cold here.

Emily Maple said...

I wake up every morning & ask how I got here. Seriously, check out my hands & go 'woah'.

Pink said...

woo hoo. yes i need some of that kind of heat too! Freakin' freezin' over here in london, apparently the city with the largest concentration of singles in the world. maybe we're all single cuz its too cold to come out of our flats and meet ;)

Think I'll get a parka and go a huntin
xx
pinks

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Love is fire??! Me not heard anything that gay in a long time. BLECCH!

Crushed said...

Now you're just rubbing it in...

Happy monsyer. Unhappy Ingsoc slave.

Corn Dog said...

I saw my husband standing to the side as they fixed his pizza order, artichokes, goat cheese, red onions. I love him, the fact he's bigger and louder than everyone else. The fact he gets so excited when they call his name to tell him his pizza is ready, like a child at Christmas.

Scary Monster said...

Grunt~ Did Me forget to mention how much the haircut cost?

Emertron~ As long as ya keep an old towel or a pair of gym socks by the bed then you'll be OK.

Pink~ The parka is known in many countries as the perfect man repellant.

Mr.Dyckerson~ True words spoken by a man whose macho little jeep smells like a French whorehouse.

INGSOC~ Iffin you gots the papercut. Me gots the lemon juice.

Corn dog. Me knows how he feels. Me gets totally wacky when they call me number at the bakery.



STOMP.

Anonymous said...

What a nice post! I'm glad you found someone you could love that much... and quite sure that fire is returned as well!

Lady Prism said...

I'd like to think that my life is always and will always be a fireball of love....

Here's to the present and to the past

sheers...

i mean..cheers...