Thursday, November 15

Head and Tail.

Flip a coin and figger out which ya prefer: Sunrise or Sunset.
Fireflies may flash in the afternoon, but they only look good at night.
Neon signs look best after an evening downpour.
Those who cain't do, starve.
Iffin you were starvin, would ya really give a rats ass about the whales?
Time waits fer no man (or woman). Who does Tom Waits for?
When ya tiptoe through the tulips do ya end up in a navel orange.
Remember Pet Rocks? No? How about Earth Shoes?
The rabbit's foot weren't lucky fer the rabbit.
To fart or not to fart. Could be the question of the most importance at any time- Even if yer alone.
It's not the size of the boat... LMAO! The ocean be fuckin huge fer any boat.
Fig Newtons vs. Oreos?
New England vs. Manhattan clam chowder?
Ali vs. Tyson?
The Pink Panther were actually a diamond, ya know.
Batman has no super powers. That be why me likes him the most.
Meatloaf or cold spaghetti.
The box of 64 crayola Crayons with the built in sharpener.
Sleep in or be productive.
Does anybody else think that Stanley Kubrick be a frickin Genius?
Pistachio ice cream and Aquafresh tooth paste make for an awful combo.
Butterscotch or Hot fudge?
How much head on a glass of beer?

Me no finished cleaning house.

11 comments:

Corn Dog said...

I used to think Jack Kerouac was a genius, but now he's dead and I'm old. Where'd the beat generation go? Sometimes I go up Mission St. and buy the cheap berets and wear them.

Cold pizza.

Nessa said...

Up or down?
In or out?
Yes of no?

I'm so friggin' creative.

idobcool said...

Exactly.

Pink said...

Oreos!

Hot Fudge!

Clockwork Orange was brilliant!

Go on. Fart.
xx
pinks

Simply Curious said...

Oreos. Fig Newtons taste like light cake covered dirt.

Libby said...

PET ROCKS & EARTH SHOES?? that was my life, stompy!!
sunrise, oreos double stuff, hot fudge, cold meatloaf, & a big new box of crayons with a sharpener, of course!!

puerileuwaite said...

Scary wrote: "Fireflies may flash in the afternoon, but they only look good at night."

Until now, I hadn't realized that I have something in common with fireflies.

Corn Dog said...

I love ice that tastes like dust. I used to pinch the butt off fireflies when I was a kid and wear the blinking asses as earrings.

Emily Maple said...

Always fart. Holding it in hurts.

Anonymous said...

I'd eat whale if I was starving and it was all there was...and I love whales.

I'm not a firefly, but I have soap opera hair...when I get out of bed it still looks good. Also the firefly and I both light up the night...and I have been known to light up a few mornings and afternoons too ;)
The ocean is fuckin huge :D
Oreos- definitely...with ice cream.
Manhattan chowder is the best.
I can't stomach boxing of any kind.
Pink diamonds are cool- even if it makes me look like trailer park trash.
Wonder Woman has no super powers either, as I think about it...except her boobs maybe? lol!
Meatloaf, with mashed potatoes- and gravy!
I love crayons and have at least one box that is all my own (the kids don't get to use them)
Sleep in with hubs...AND be productive ;)
I'd have to google Stanley...sorry :(
Eww about ice cream and toothpaste-
Butterschotch AND hot fudge!
The last bit is xxx...but the bottom line is I can handle whatever I'm presented with- ok?

:D Hope this made you laugh...and I answered it only because I was pretty sure no one else would read it ;P

who else??? I have a reputation to uphold...right :)
♥~♥~♥

Scary Monster said...

CD~ The beatniks have lost their syncopatic rythm.

Nessa~ Yes of no. Me likes that.

Mr. Cool~ Who's on first?

Pink~ They were all brilliant.

Curious~ But Fig newtons had that incredible dancing guy commercial. Me loved that!

Lib~ All this and John Denver too.

Pug~ You light up me life! Bet ya never thought ya had something in common with Debbie Boone.

Corn~ Asses on ears and feet in the stirrups. Just don7t bury me with me boots on.

Emertron~ Will do, but do ya think the missus will like a dutch oven?

AnonMe knows ya~ Better than laugh, it made me smile.

STOMP