Saturday, November 24

1+1 Make ONE!

Yesterday, Me done goin to a wedding.


Me figgers that iffin Me were gonna be bored stiff, Me oughtta bring the Monster along fer a rare photo opportunity.

This is what happened....

Monster looks on as bride and groom make their entrance and sit at the dias of honor and celebration...

Speaches and toasts were made...
Lots 'o champagne drunk...

and plenty of food been eatin.

The table settings were perfect fer setting off me beautiful complexion.


There were a change of clothes and more speeches..
.

Me be a little confused by the John Travolta pose in the background...

Then came the candle service

Me wonders iffin they noticed thet me were right inna middle of it all.



Me got a little carried away and put on a party hat!


Everyone really wanted to meet the Monster.


Just like ants on a picnic, a wedding needs cake!

Me no fear our future.

15 comments:

Corn Dog said...

HILARIOUS!!! I love the monster at the wedding.

Serena said...

How adorable! The little Monster fit right in and it looks like everybody loved him.:-)

leelee said...

Oh I love that!!

What a great guest!!

FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!

Ed & Jeanne said...

I think the monster should be in Wedding Crashers II

Mayden' s Voyage said...

You are a such a romantic- lol :D

A monster makes everything more fun! Now...if only I could change my persona to a monster...
sigh-

I'd just be cookie monster :D

The Grunt said...

Ha, that's good times! I wonder if there were any shrimp left after you got through the line.

BTW, I just found out that I have a shellfish allergy. Not that it has anything to do with your post.

Scary Monster said...

Corn Dog~ It were good fun.

SJ~ It took a while before people got into the monster spirit.

Leelee~ Too bad Me couldn't get the bride to hold him up fer a shot.

VE~ Crashing would have saved me a bundle!

Mrs.C~ There be a little bit 'o Monster inside everyone.


STOMP.

Pink said...

Oooooh Stompy! I love your party hat!
xx
pinks

Crushed said...

Glad the monster enjoyed his day out.

How can you be scary when you're that small?

Scary Monster said...

Cap'n~ Me no never worries about shellfish. Me never eats the shells.

Pink~ Had a helluva time keepin it on.

INGSOC~ Me be very surprised at yer comment. The smallest of things; like a virus or the atom be having the potential to create change of biblical proportions. In other words, It ain't the muscle, it's the motion.


STOMPING!!!!!

? said...

I love what you did here, Scary. I'd love to see pics of the monster travelin' around the world to places like the Pyramids, Stonehenge, The White House, etc. Kinda like the gnome.

puerileuwaite said...

What? No karaoke?

Scary Monster said...

BB~ Been there. Done that. Search this blog fer "monster mail" and you be seein what Me meanin.

PUG~ That threw me fer a loop too. Me were all prepared to bust out with 'Love Stinks' or 'Love is hard (on the knees)' or some other tender ditty; a la Adam Sandler.


STOMPY.

Camille Alexa said...

That's some good stuff, Scary Monster. Hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to FL for a wedding in December. Will you be my date?