Monday, March 19

Scary Mail- Mayden & Monster

Today this post is brought to you by Mayden.
Me be so excited to have another blogger visit.
And be allowed to visit them
STOMPALODEO!










Hubby said that you could not sleep with us, but that you could sleep with the cat.

The cat don't look to happy having me as a guest.


The glare of the paparazzi is unbelievable





We had fun at the restaurant-
my son tried peek-a-boo :)


Look! Real napkins! Not the folded paper towels Me is used to using



Monster STOMPED in the flower bed- but carefully- I was quite impressed with his good manners! And he LOVED the boulders in my front yard :)

Hide n seek



I did have a "Happy Easter" wreath hanging up and the Monster wanted to be part of the decoration for a little while, but the rabbit was not pleased with this arrangement!

9 comments:

Little Lamb said...

Hi Scary Monster, this is my first time visiting your blog. Oooooh, you are scary!

I hope you enjoyed your visit with Mayden.

leelee said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!!

Scary, I hope you are behaving yourself!!

Great pics!!

Mayden' s Voyage said...

LOL-
Thanks for posting these here-
I'll do the same at MV very soon :)

This has been great fun and my family has really enjoyed the visit! :)

Serena said...

Looks like you had a wonderful visit! The photos are great; you make a terrifically photogenic houseguest. I wouldn't sleep with that cat again, though; he looks like he's thinking seriously about eating you.:) So, who are you visiting next?

tfg said...

SM hangs in some pretty swanky neighborhoods.

Scary Monster said...

little lamb~ Me tried counting how many times you jumped your rope, but me fell asleep.

leelee~ Me be fully housbroken. No scratching the walls or nibbling on the pets

Mrs.C. ~ Thanks for having me as a guest! BTW. Did we uhhh..., you know, uuhhh watch that James Bond flick together? I drank so much wine that I can't clearly recall.

SJ~ You wouldn't believe what that cat tried to do to me once the lights were out. Must've been me Catnip scented cologne.

tgf~ Strictly the sofa circut, me friend. But iffin Me ever does get the chance me gonna move in for good.

Hale McKay said...

A very good account of a blogger visit.
-----Fun post.

Anonymous said...

What is this place?

Scary Monster said...

Thanks Hale, with this crowd, who knows maybe me will get the chance to stomp around your digs for a while.

Anon~ This place be an insane asylum. Check all sharp objects at the door and come on in, the water's fine