Saturday, November 10

Who killed the radio star?

Today Me said good bye to a very old and very dear friend.
After a very long and difficult battle he finally succumbed to the inevitable fate that awaits us all.
Me be thinking that seeing the deterioration of he health has been what be making me kinda blue these days.

Me will find it very difficult to live without you.
Me be remembering all the hours during both day and late into the night that we spent together.
Your friendship lasted longer than me first marriage, supported me through divorce and have been a great friend to the Vixen; never showing the slightest jealousy when the hours she and Me spent together grew and our time together lessened.

Now that you be gone; me looks around the room and be reminded of yer absence.
Having you around made me the envy of many of me friends, giving them a reason to come by for a visit and spend a few hours together drinking beer and stuffing our faces.

Last week Me slapped you around quite a bit when anger and frustration from your actions overwhelmed me and made me lose me cool. Me be sorry for that.

Me will miss you and cherish the memories of time spent with you.
You been the best television me has ever had.
Thanks!

Me no watchin the boob tube.


12 comments:

Outdoorsy Girl said...

It's always hard to let go of a good TV. I'm sorry for your loss.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Me think it be for the best. Me heard yer TV was cheating on you with yer cell phone. BEEP!

Corn Dog said...

Plasma flat screen? Are you sending out birthing announcements?

Serena said...

RIP to the dead TV. Are you going to get a new one or try to go cold turkey on the boob tube?

Pink said...

:-o

I almost cried.

Then I read it was your TV.

Now I congratulate you! I went years without TV and you know what I missed? TJ Hooker.

Now you understand why I'm so happy for you.
xx
pinks

Scary Monster said...

O.G.~ What be truly tough is paying fer the next one.

McDyck.~ It also had something going on withe the microwave oven. That be why me brains are fried.

Corn Dog.~ As soon as Me has filled the empty space in me life you guys will be the first to know.

S.J.~ Cold Turkey? Hell no! This be the age of information, baby. Me gotsta stay connected to the circus.


!PMOTS

Scary Monster said...

Pink~ Slipped right past me, you did.

Don't knock TJ Hooker. How many cops do you know have commanded a starship?

Anonymous said...

I find that the circus goes on without me, and that I don't miss it. I sold my tv in June at a garage sale, and have not looked back. There is plenty of information on the internet if I need it.

Romulus Crowe said...

Scary - you live in the land that makes most of the TV's in the world. Surely they must come free with breakfast cereal over there?

Scary Monster said...

Jimh~ In all honesty Me don't watch TV Much, but Me does like to have one around.

Romulus~ Actually they do give away a tv with every hamburger you buy. It's just that hamburgers cost $1000.


STOMP.

Anonymous said...

My condolences to you during this extremely hard time.

Will you be starting a charitable fund for old TVs? We should all donate to it.

Scary Monster said...

The fund be fer the advancement in procuring a new TV. Feel free to contribute!


STOMP.